The following lists all major events in the Freezing (universe) in chronological order.
- Maria Lancelot appears to Gengo Aoi around this time.
- 1st Nova Clash. (Nova attack Earth for the first time)
- 4th Nova Clash.
- Maria Lancelot "dies" in the battle against the Nova.
- May 16th: Lab 13 has been established by this time; Earliest known sighting of the Legendary Pandora.
- Gengo Aoi meets Howard L. Bridget for the first time.
- The Pandora Project is slated for development over the Valkyrie Project.
- Lab 13 continues efforts into developing the Pandora Project, led by Gengo Aoi.
- The Legendary Pandora continue their training.
- Chiffon escapes the lab and befriends Aureriel Fairchild; Aureriel is killed shortly after by Chevalier hit-squad, Lucy brings Chiffon back to Lab 13.
- Ryuuichi Aoi is born.
- Orie Tenjouin is born around this time.
- Scarlett Ohara is born around this time.
- 5th Nova Clash takes place; 1st Generation Pandora are deployed as soldiers for the first time.
- Kazuha Aoi, granddaughter of Gengo is born. However, complications due to her Stigma Body force Gengo to aid in the delivery.
- August 23rd: First Lieutenant Margaret Lindman, a veteran of the 5th Nova Clash is stationed in America to train Chevalier troops.
- A working prototype of Pandora Mode is developed and Lindman is one of the selected few to test it.
- The 6th Nova Clash occurs in America.
- Margaret Lindman is wounded in action and unable to continue active service, resolving to become an instructor instead.
- Rana Linchen, a Type-Maria Pandora, is born around this time.
- Satellizer L. Bridget is born around this time.
- Ryuuichi Aoi lives in Hokkaido with his wife and daughter.
- Gengo Aoi attempts to initiate the Arcadia Project, but his son rejects the plan.
- Cassandra Aoi is awakened and comes to live with Ryuuichi's family.
- Orie becomes pregnant but suffers complications, worse than with Kazuha, necessitating the transference of the child to Cassandra.
- April 3rd: Kazuya is born.
- West Genetics is established shortly after the creation of East Genetics; Maria Lancelot's "corpse" is entombed in the Ravensbourne Nucleotide under the academy.
- Orie attempts to kill Kazuya, but she is stopped and killed by Kazuha.
- Gengo develops miniaturized version of the Legendary Stigmata and implants them into Kazuha.
- Ryuuichi rapes Cassandra, resulting in a pregnancy, and commits suicide.
- Kazuha begins taking care of Kazuya.
- Ouka Tenjouin is born at some point this year.
- Arcadia Aoi is born around this time.
- 7th Nova Clash takes place.
- Limiters, Gengo Aoi's newest weapon, are deployed in battled for the first time.
- Kazuha is enrolled into the Pandora Project.
- Scarlett Ohara is fired from Lab 13 for unauthorized tampering and mapping of Maria Lancelot's genetic map around this time.
- Second-year Pandora Yu-Mi Kim and Elize Schmitz are rivals for the top position at West Genetics. The two eventually reconcile their differences and become best friends.
- Gengo uses his influence to have Kazuha placed into West Genetics as a second-year.
- Kazuha joins the elite Numbers group, consisting of now third-years Yu-Mi, Elize, and Shion Nayfield. The group eventually becomes close after a rocky start.
- 8th Nova Clash takes place in Alaska; Kazuha is killed in action.
- First appearance of the Type-S class of Nova.
- Arnett McMillan decides to become a Pandora.
- High End Skills, techniques developed by Kazuha before her death, are taught to third-year Panodra at all Genetics academies.
- Su-Na Lee is the top third-year Pandora of West Genetics and one of the strongest Pandora in all Genetics.
- Su-Na becomes Gengo Aoi's bodyguard and the two develop a close relationship.
- 28th Generation freshman class adapts to life at the academy.
- Freshman Elizabeth Mably finishes 1st in the Spring carnival, followed closely by Arnett McMillan and Miyabi Kannazuki in 2nd and 3rd place respectively.
- Gengo has Chiffon Aoi enrolled into West Genetics, keeping her true identity a secret under the alias "Chiffon Fairchild".
- The events of Freezing: First Chronicles takes place; Chiffon's reputation as West Genetics' Smiling Monster is established during the Summer Carnival.
- The Heroic Stigmata Transplant Project is officially approved by the Chevalier. Gengo threatens to remove himself from the stigmata project over the U.S. requesting a independent investigation over the heroic stigmata.
- In opposition, Gengo Aoi begins gathering members of his secretly developed Valkyrie Project, aided by his second-in-command Su-Na Lee.
- Lucy Aoi joins the Valkyries under the code-name "Lucy Renault."
- The Levon Brooks Incident occurs.
- Satellizer is suspended and transferred to West Genetics.
- 9th Nova Clash occurs in Japan; Marin Maxwell is killed in action.
- Amelia Evans struggles to support her brother, and has no choice but to volunteer for the E-Pandora Project.
- Kazuya enrols in West Genetics as a Freshman.
- Rana Linchen arrives at West Genetics.
- Elizabeth Mably is forced to suspend the 3rd years punishment of Satellizer L. Bridget at the request of Chiffon.
- The 'Shintoshi Genetics Food Theme Park' is opened on "the 15th of this month".
- 10th Nova Clash occurs at East and West Genetics; the Nova search for Maria Lancelot.
- Type-S Nova begin to evolve during clashes.
- Satellizer regresses into Corrosion-Type Nova Form, but comes out of it alive.
- May 30th: As a result of heavy casualties sustained during the 10th Clash, the Chevalier green lights the E-Pandora Project.
- June 8th: Various high-ranking Genetics Pandora are ordered to report to the E-Pandora Alaskan facility.
- Development of the E-Pandora Project commences
- The Mark IV is developed; Director Marks Spencer releases footage of E-Pandora Jina Purpleton demonstrating strength on par with mainstream Pandora.
- The Mark IV is revealed to be a failure, and Charles Bonaparte kills Jina when she regresses into Nova Form as a side effect of the drug.
- The Chevalier scandalize the Mably Corporation when Elizabeth Mably reports the unethical actions of the E-Pandora Project.
- The E-Pandora rebel against the Chevalier, joined by Satellizer, Rana, Kazuya, Elizabeth, Andre, Cassie and Kyoichi.
- First appearance of new Pandora Mode; equipped to world-ranked Pandora for combat testing.
- Howard L. Bridget and Gengo Aoi bypass Chevalier authority and dispatch a Pandoran team to investigate the Alaska facility; Gengo personally leads investigation, accompanied by First Lieutenant Su-Na Lee.
- Amelia Evans discovers that the E-Pandora is a cover-up by Scarlett for the Maria Project. She transforms into a Nova due to erosion of her Stigmata and contact with Type-Maria clones.
- 11th Nova Clash occurs; Chiffon Aoi is killed in action while ending the clash.
- Radox Phantomheim resigns as Commander-in-Chief of the Chevalier; he is succeeded by Alfred Hughes.
- Chevalier is forced to publicly admit to the failure of the E-Pandora Project; Marks Spencer and Scarlett Ohara held responsible for project's failure.
- Gengo is authorized to activate the Valkyrie Project at West Genetics.
- Platoon 13 is established at West Genetics under First Lieutenant Su-Na Lee's command.
- Introduction of Plasma Weapons and Textures as well as the Faylan Technology.
- Joint-training exercise is held at West Genetics to test the efficiency of Platoon 13; goes awry due to the tampering of Seiga Heavy Industries.
- The 12th Nova Clash occurs at West Genetics; first large scale invasion of over 500 Nova; first appearance of Pandora-Type and Humanoid-Type Nova.
- Satellizer, Rana, Ticy, and Roxanne achieve Transcendence.
- Gengo has Su-Na awaken Legendary Pandora to defeat invading army.
- Aftermath of clash; Chevalier outraged by new technology kept secret by Gengo.
- Gengo initiates a civil war to create a new anti-Nova organization, aided by Su-Na, Scarlett, and Seiga Heavy Industries; he isolates all survivors of the 12th Nova Clash and begins to assemble resources and talented individuals to his base.
- Amelia Evans comes to Gengo's military base as Scarlett's bodyguard.
- Rogue members of the Chevalier enlist Radox to assassinate Gengo.
- Radox gathers assassins, code-named Busters, and outfits them with experimental and dangerous Plasma Stigmata to counter Gengo's military forces.
- Scarlett and Atsuko mint the Legendary Stigmata.
- Operation Cat Killer commences; Busters make landfall and attack Gengo's headquarters.
- The Valkyries are outfitted with Plasma Form upgrades.
- The Busters activate Anti-Freezing for the first time, and they regress the Legendary Pandora, except Lucy, into Pandora-Type Nova.
- Buster Petty Layner is killed by teammate Isuzu Sawatari.
- Five Pandora-Type Nova appear at Gengo's base, initiating the 13th Nova Clash.
- Sawatari ambushes Gengo, but is defeated and captured by Su-Na, aided by Scarlett and Amelia Evans.
- Introduction of the Legendary Stigmata System, revealed to be a near perfect replica of Maria Lancelot's Stigmata; Su-Na Lee is the sole Pandora outfitted with the new system.
- Isabella Lucas flees from Gengo's base.
- Kazuya's Freezing releases Cassandra from the Nova's control; Cassandra fights the Nova and is nearly killed.
- Rana Linchen's unauthorized use of Plasma Form upgrade results in mental corruption by Nova.
- Gengo and his companions depart for West Genetics; They make landfall without incident and prepare to awaken Gengo's trump card.
- Kazuya Aoi induces Transcendence in Arnett McMillan and Elizabeth Mably.
- Previously unobserved ability allows Kazuya to boost and control nearby Pandora; under his direction, Pandora-Type Nova are destroyed.
- The berserk Rana Linchen overpowers the rogue Legendary Pandora before Kazuya intervenes.
- Arcadia Aoi awakens and exits her stasis chamber on her own accord.
- Rana Linchen is released from Nova control by Kazuya and is promptly disabled by the rogue Legendary Pandora shortly thereafter.
- Arcadia arrives at the battlefield; she leeches power from Teslad and proceeds to overpower her and Windy May in battle.
- Arcadia defeats Windy May and Teslad by completely draining their Soul Energy; the 13th Nova Clash ends.
- Radox Phantomheim is reinstated as Commander-in-chief of the Chevalier and captures Isabella Lucas; He begins to mobilize the Chevalier for full-scale war against Gengo Aoi.
- West Genetics joins Gengo in rebelling against the Chevalier.
- Gengo begins Operation Exit Revenant; majority of Legendary Pandora rendered immobile.
- Maria Lancelot intervenes in Gengo's experiment, sending Kazuya and Arcadia to another dimension.
- Kazuya meets the other dimension's natives, including hostile Nova.
- Atsuko Seiga betrays Gengo and leakes information to Radox; Chevalier use opportunity to launch an assault on West Genetics using the European and Asian Armies.
- A Round takes place in the other dimension.
- An alternate version of Gengo is revealed to have some connection to the Nova.
- Kazuya intervenes in the Round to protect the Rounders, as a result he meet an alternate Maria Lancelot.
- Radox's fleet is attacked by a new and crazed form of the Nova.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Freezing Manga Ch.115
- ↑ Freezing Manga Ch.109
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 Freezing Zero Manga Ch.2
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 Freezing Zero Manga Ch.27
- ↑ Freezing Zero Manga Ch.28-30
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Freezing Zero Manga Ch.23
- ↑ Freezing Zero Manga Ch.23-24
- ↑ Freezing Zero Manga Ch.24
- ↑ Freezing Manga Ch.183-
- ↑ Freezing Manga Ch.186
- ↑ Freezing Manga Ch.187-189
- ↑ 12.0 12.1 Freezing Manga Ch.190
- ↑ Freezing Manga Ch.192
- ↑ Freezing Manga Ch.193
- ↑ Freezing Manga Ch.194
- ↑ Freezing Zero Manga Ch. 1
- ↑ Freezing Zero Manga Ch. 4
- ↑ Freezing Zero Manga Ch. 6-7
- ↑ Freezing First Chronicles Manga Ch.1-4
- ↑ Freezing Zero Manga Ch.31
- ↑ 21.0 21.1 Freezing: Zero Manga Ch. 25-26
- ↑ Freezing Manga Ch. 1
- ↑ Freezing Manga Ch. 10
- ↑ Freezing Manga Ch. 24
- ↑ Freezing Manga Ch. 25-37
- ↑ Freezing Manga Ch. 51
- ↑ Freezing Manga Ch. 97
- ↑ Freezing Manga Ch. 101
- ↑ Freezing Manga Ch. 180
- ↑ Freezing Manga Ch. 181
- ↑ 31.0 31.1 Freezing Manga Ch. 196
- ↑ 32.0 32.1 Freezing Manga Ch. 195